Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea
|Shelf Life||1 Year|
|Storage Instructions||Keep In Dry Place Away From Sunlight|
Kashmiri Kahwa is a traditional Kashmiri tea flavoured with cardamom and infused with cloves, cinnamon and saffron. It was traditionally prepared in a brass kettle known as samovar.Kahwa tea is generally served with a sprinkling of chopped dry fruits like almonds, Among various health benefits of Kashmiri Kahwa the most prominent ones are that it is good for skin, aids digestion, acts as a natural energy drink. It helps reduce stress and strengthens the immune system.
Health Benefits of Retaj Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea:
- Kahwa tea helps to cleanse the digestive system and improves metabolism. It is also known to ease digestive problems such as constipation. It works best during winters.
- it is served after meals since it not only aids in digestion but also helps to wash away fat.
- The saffron present in Kahwa tea is an excellent source of vitamin B12, which helps to recharge the body’s defense system.
- Being rich in antioxidants, kahwa tea helps to make you feel relaxed and reduces anxiety levels. It also helps to counteract against the negative effects of stress induced toxins in the body.
Remedy for Cold
- It serves as a perfect home remedy for cold, sore throat and chest congestion. It also helps to get rid of the phlegm that develops during cold. The warm beverage helps cure congestion in the chest, further curing cold and cough. So, if you have a severe cold, look no further, because kahwa tea is perfect solution to your problem.
Improves Skin Health
- The presence of antioxidants helps to moisturise the skin and reduce the occurrence of acne. The crushed almonds added to the tea also work well to cleanse the skin and bring about a natural glow. A cup of warm kahwa tea can ensure a healthy and glowing skin, especially during winters. In winters, you can experience a dull and dry skin that looks pale.
- Kahwa tea is not only a great way to kick start the day but also helps to instantly recharge you whenever you feel tired or lethargic. It is the perfect beverage to relieve headaches, cheer you up and to make you feel more active. A cup of tea in mid hour of the work day will perfectly cheer you up and ensure that you work more efficiently.